1. My love for Collingwood has grown exponentially in the past few weeks. I’ve already accumulated over 1,000 pics in my Pictures folder of the team in a little over a month. I’m a 2011 card-carrying member and I’ve rekitted my mum with a beanie and scarf for the 2011 footy season.
2. I have a work Christmas party today.
3. I went to my first Cell/Connect Group on Wednesday.
4. It’s becoming busier at STAWA while we get ready for the Future Science Conference and the end of year dinner. I will have been working there [including the volunteer period] for a whole year on December 3rd.
5. I’m trying to be a bit more social.
6. I’ve started to think about Christmas.
7. I’ve been listening to a lot of Pillar lately.
8. I’ve started writing other things.
9. It’s getting hot…or has been, hopefully it’ll be relatively cooler this week.
10. I’m absolutely loving my work with the kids.
And that’s it for today, folks.