>I apologise for the corniness and cryptic-ness of the title. It’s an ‘in’ thing. If you’re a Collingwood supporter, you would know what I mean.
Anyway, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. None least than I’ve found a guy who I just clicked with. Yes, he’s my man and he’s almost everything I would want in a guy. I say almost, because no one is ever perfect.
Anyway, in other news:
1. Collingwood won the NABCup Grand Final. Even though the NABCup could really just be considered practise matches, it was still an exciting series to watch.
2. I saw Collingwood face West Coast, and that was exciting, seeing my team live for the first time ever…
3. Seeing the guys at their training session was great as well, I got a photo with Dane Swan, and had my member cap signed by most of the players at the training session. Cloke was busy practising his goal kicking so he only signed a couple of peoples’ things. Great evening, though.
4. I’m working on and off, while looking for more work.
5. I’ve been pretty busy the past few weekends, particularly the weekend of the WA Labour Day, that was full on, but a great weekend.
6. This coming Friday night, I’m going out to the movies with my man ;).
And that’s it for tonight.