So, it’s been a while since I last blogged. Several things have happened. So, here’s my list.
- I’ve been searching for more jobs. Got an interview tomorrow with a fundraising organisation. I’m a little nervous, but that’s normal right? Guess all I can do is be prepared and then leave the rest in God’s hands.
- Simple Plan have performed a brand new song…which initially I thought was ordinary. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well, you’d think I’d murdered somebody when I stated my opinion on what I felt about the song and title. Granted, I can’t stop listening to the song, now. But, some people just don’t get that people are allowed to change their mind. I still think the title is corny. And, it’s not the best song they’ve ever written. I guess part of me is just jaded because I’ve been waiting so long for new music from them.
- The Gathering is coming up, but unfortunately I can only go on Wednesday night [the women’s night Awake My Soul] because I have to go East for work on Friday. Our Senior Pastor will be getting up on Friday night and talking about the past year. He’s been recovering from being sick.
- I’ll be going to Muresk to help out at the annual STAWA Conference. Should be good. Driving up with a work colleague. You know who you are 😉
- My friend had her birthday party early [her b’day is actually in July], because she’s trekking overseas not really trekking…]. We had a fun night.
So, that’s what’s been going on with me lately. And now I leave you with a thought.
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 (New International Version)