So, I haven’t written on this blog in so long. Probably because I now have Tumblr. And I’ve been Facebooking a whole lot more, as well. A lot, and I mean a lot, has happened since I typed anything on this particular blog site, and I have to say it would take forever for me to list everything, but maybe I could start with the highlights? So, here goes:
- Paul and I have been together for 19 months and our relationship is progressing, no matter what my parents think.
- Riverview is about to release their first worship album since ‘And Sing’. A studio offering called “Beginnings” and I am super stoked to hear the heart for God in these songs
- I saw Simple Plan live in June of this year, and I met them.
- I’ve been at my job for almost fourteen months now and there have been a lot of staff changes and a lot of emotional upheaval. Though it is exciting, watching the children growing and learning every day.
- I’ve turned 27.
- I had sinus surgery.
- I’ve made headway on my Cert III
- I’m considering early learning childhood education in the long term
- I went to my ten year school anniversary.
- And…I’ve endured the emotional rollercoaster which is the AFL season.
Speaking of which, I’m still stoked that Travis Cloke is staying a Magpie. And I’m excited for 2013.
Anyway, I’m really not sure what else to write, so I’ll sign off for now. I have to go feed my friend’s dog and cats as she’s away on a mini holiday.